Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2007

#7....The Amazing Christmas Program

This afternoon was our Christmas program and it was so wonderful to see all our families together. Immanuel was packed from the front to the back and left to right! The children sang beautifully...loud and clear! They sang from their heart and that's what made it so wonderful! I told them before the program..."It's not about us, it's all about Jesus and His Love for us!

I was not able to take one photo at the program, although there were many "Kodak" moments. If you were able to take any, please send them to me and I will try and get some up on the blog or a short photostory. Send them to preschool234@yahoo.com

Thank you so much for coming today! Just want you to know my staff is the best! They all give of themselves to make Immanuel what it is.

One parent came up to me and shared this is their last preschool Christmas program...they have two children...4 years in a row they have come, and I already felt they were feeling a lose. We all go through the many stages of child rearing. The secure, loving ones we want to hang on to for as long as we can. I guess that is what so many feel at Immanuel. As Pastor Hudson said this afternoon, (a Pastor Prohl original)....children absolutely need to feel unconditional love from their Heavenly Father and the same unconditional love from mom and dad. We teach that daily at preschool and we only have your child maybe for one year, but hopefully have your family for 4 or more years. (if you have two children)

The bottom line is this! Keep Jesus close to your family...if there are hard times ahead...He will get you through them! Why? Because He loves YOU unconditionally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the parents in the church who had "happy tears" at the talent of all of these children. Kudos to YOU teachers for getting these children to memorize the songs and the accompanying gestures. I sat in church yesterday knowing that I am one of the lucky parents who will benefit from two more years when my now 2-year old is enrolled at Immanuel next year!