Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Our preschool children sang so beautifully at the Christmas Program. The church was filled with happy parents and grandparents listening and enjoying the children singing their praises to Jesus!
Happy Birthday, Jesus! We love you!
This photostory is illustrated by the preschool children. The dictation is in their own words!
"The angels sing!"
Monday, December 6, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Please leave your comments about the day we enjoyed so much! Remember comments do not appear immediately, but will come at a later time. It is a safety check so only people from our preschool can post comments! Thank you! We are looking forward to our next preschool event, Family Night!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Heather and Chris will be back to take class photos on Thursday, October 28, and Friday, October 29!
Here is a sample of their wonderful photographs. (Of course, this photostory does not reflect the detailed high resolution photos which will be shot that day!)
More information will be sent home soon!
We look forward to seeing their great work and fun time they have with the preschool children!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
I had the idea to show the story I read in TOT class in the photostory. My copy of the book was 45 miles away at preschool, so I found it online and used it, but you will see it is the version from England. You will see the difference when it comes. Who knew that "tiddly" means "tiny?" :) Sorry some photos are a little blurry! Hope your children enjoy it. LS
Red TOT Class - 10:45am
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
- Priceless. Not only does Daddy get to see all the love and fun at school so do the grandparents. We are so blessed we found Immanuel Lutheran. Thanks for this wonderful idea and update.
- It is so fun to find your kids in the pictures.
- That was so wonderful! I loved it
- I had tears in my eyes watching it!
- Thanks you so much for sharing! We love to see them...keep them coming :)
- I LOVE the blog! I was just showing it to my coworkers and they really enjoyed it. It looks like the kids have such fun! Thank you for taking the time to write posts.
Monday, September 20, 2010
- Cute video. How fun.
- My son loves school so much. This means so much to us. We are truly blessed to have found Immanuel Lutheran!
- I just wanted to say thank you for sending this out! It's so much fun to catch a glimpse of their experiences there at Immanuel. I just loved and appreciated seeing this so much, thank you!
- The video is cute! It's nice b/c it gives my husband a chance to see what our daughter does.
- looks great! thanks for sharing. I can't wait to show my daughter in the morning. She'll love it!
- Fun pictures of a fun first week!
- I'm not sure if you are getting feedback, but I'd like to let you know that getting emails on blog updates is great for me! I love seeing the videos and so does my child.
- These are great - thanks, Linda!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Friday, April 30, 2010
These words sum it up!
The photos show real joy, real emotion, and real personality!
They are timeless portraits showing your child’s inner self!
Siblings may also be in the photos!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Sunday, April 11, 2010
"All night, all day. Angels watching over me, my Lord,
All night, all day. Angels watching over me."
"Father, Father You are by my side."
Jesus, Jesus, You are by my side.
Holy Spirit, You are by my side.
Alleluia, You are by my side."
"God's not dead! He is alive!"
And aren't we so GLAD about that!"
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Isn't this first song great??? We sure had a great time!
17 in the class and all 17 dads came with their child! One dad even changed his business trip to be able to come!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I LOVED the photo story of all the children playing Bingo with the Seniors...you could just feel the fun and love in the room when watching it!
I just put my son down for nap and I had to share my thoughts with you. As he and I sat down for lunch at home today, he bowed his head and started saying grace (like we do for snack in Tot Class). I didn't ask him to do it and we weren't talking about it or anything - he just thought of it on his own. It was a really special moment to see him taking what he is learning in Tot Class and applying those lessons to other parts of his life. He has been changing and growing throughout this school year and in the past few weeks he has even started singing the songs along in class (not just at home or in the car). It has been a great year for both of us because not only has he enjoyed all of the activities in Tot Class but I have gotten to share in those moments with him. Thank you for providing us this opportunity. We are so glad to be a part of Immanuel Lutheran Preschool.
Blind copy sent to me.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
We had a great time playing bingo with the Seniors at Immanuel. It was fun and heartwarming to see the young and old interacting. We certainly would enjoy doing that again!