Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

#126...Comments about the recent videos on this blog!

Parents can email me their comments also, and I will add them to the blog!
  • Cute video. How fun.
  • My son loves school so much.  This means so much to us.  We are truly blessed to have found Immanuel Lutheran!  
  • I just wanted to say thank you for sending this out!   It's so much fun to catch a glimpse of their experiences there at Immanuel.  I just loved and appreciated seeing this so much, thank you!
  • The video is cute!  It's nice b/c it gives my husband a chance to see what our daughter does.
  • looks great! thanks for sharing.  I can't wait to show my daughter in the morning. She'll love it!
  • Fun pictures of a fun first week!
  • I'm not sure if you are getting feedback, but I'd like to let you know that getting emails on blog updates is great for me!   I love seeing the videos and so does my child.
  • These are great - thanks, Linda!

No comments: