Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2007

#1....Day one - THE BLOG BEGINS

Hi! I am Linda Stumpf...

Tonight my son, Andrew, suggested I start doing this for the preschool. He has always encouraged me to rise to a higher tech level, which I usually rebel against at first, but in the end...go the direction he suggested. After all, we made him listen to us for so many years, I can be on the listening end for a change. So now I will give it a try!


Play the video?

Wow it worked!

What a great class for Mrs. Cathy Gruenwald and I have. We have the best time with these children. They bring joy to each other and also to us.

So this is the end of the first day of my blog. I feel excited about it. Thanks, Andrew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job mom! you are a faaaaast learner! I hope this helps with your ministry and brings the Immanuel community together closer! Have fun playing in God's creative sandbox!

andy

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Mrs. Stumpf! You never cease to amaze me with the technology you employ. Now we know the secret force behind the wizardry! With this and the e-mailed photo stories, you bring the class to life for those of us who can't visit as often as we'd like. Thank you!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Mrs Stumpf!! We're so excited because we are finally able to view your video for the first time!